Nothing is more perfect than eating something chocolaty! It doesn’t matter who you spend time with on this day, the idea is to love the person next to you, it can be your friends, loved one or your family. This is a super easy and yummmmy recipe. Hope you guys like my heart shaped brownies!
Happy Valentines Day!
½ cup butter
1 cup flour
6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
½ tsp. baking powder
¼ tsp. salt
1 cup sugar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
½ cup walnuts, coarsely chopped (optional)
½ cup chopped dark chocolate (optional)
Directions for making Easy Chocolate Brownies:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8-inch square baking pan or line a pan with parchment.
- In a large microwavable bowl, place the butter and put it in the microwave to melt it.
- Once the butter is melted, add the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Stir together with a wooden spoon until well-incorporated. Add the nuts and chocolate pieces (if using).
- Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted near the middle comes out nearly clean.
- Cool before cutting.